- We are very excited to announce that the OSH Office has developed remote trainings for safety and health. Information about live Safety and Health Trainings can be found on the UFCW’s Safety and Health website.
Issues of health and safety are relevant at all workplaces, and are therefore great topics to engage all members on. Well-trained member activists can be the first line of defense on the job, and an active and engaged workplace that is united for each other’s safety not only strengthens relationships at work for the future, but can save lives.
REMOTE TRAINING AVAILABLE
Remote training for member activists is available on the following topics:
- Materials Handling
- Extreme Temperatures
- Risk Assessment
- Chromate Exposure/Stainless Steel Welding
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Lock Out, Special Exemption
- Illness & Injury Reporting
Information about live Safety and Health Trainings can be found on the UFCW’s Safety and Health website.